We always make plans – to travel, to get that degree, start that professional course and advance our careers, or even for our kids and loved ones. Sometimes, we find ourselves ticking them off and striking them out. Other times, life happens, and we’re unable to.
Setting goals and achieving them is essential to personal and professional development. Without goals, we lack direction and purpose, and it becomes easy to get sidetracked and lose motivation. Benjamin Franklin would say, “If you fail to plan, you have planned to fail” However, setting goals is only the first step; the real challenge is working towards achieving them. This is where the Risevest Goal-based plans come in.
What is Risevest?
Risevest is an investment company that connects you to global wealth-creating opportunities, including US stocks, real estate, and fixed income. It also offers a wide range of products, like its goal-based plans to help individuals set and achieve their financial goals.
What are Risevest’s Goal-based plans?
They are a structured approach to saving and investing that helps you to stay focused and motivated to achieve your goals. These plans are designed to help you reach specific financial goals, such as saving for retirement, buying a house, or paying for your child’s education. They typically involve investing in a portfolio of stocks, bonds, or real estate tailored to your individual needs and risk tolerance.
Benefits of using the Risevest goal-based plans
- One of the key benefits of the Risevest Goal-based plans is that they allow you to set specific and measurable goals. By setting clear goals, you can create a roadmap for your financial journey, making it easier to stay motivated and on track.
- They also offer a range of investment options to suit different risk tolerances and investment goals. Whether you’re a conservative investor looking for low-risk options, or a more aggressive investor looking for higher returns, there’s an investment option to suit your needs.
- The ability to track your progress and adjust your goals: Each plan has a personal dashboard that allows you to monitor your progress and see how close you are to achieving your goals. If you are not, or there are changes in your goals, the Risevest Goal-based plans allow you to adjust your plan to reflect these changes easily. Such changes include your income, family size, or financial goals.
- Auto-invest: Rise remembers, so you don’t have to remember. The auto-invest feature available on the goal-based plans makes it easy to stay consistent, even when you forget. You just need to set a funding amount, frequency and payment method and Rise will automatically fund your plans, on schedule.
How do I create a goal-based plan on Risevest?
Once you have identified your goals for the year, you can then get started on Rise by following these steps:
- For Android users, you can get the Rise app on Play Store. For IOS users, go to the App Store to download the app.
- When you have downloaded the app, sign up using all the necessary details.
- Go to the homepage, click “Add Money, ” and choose your preferred funding option.
- After you have funded your wallet, click on “Create an Investment Plan,” choose any goal-based plan of your choice, and give it a name.
- On your new plan, click on “Add Money” and fund an amount of your choice.
There you have it; your new Rise goal-based plan is ready.
Random tips to help you achieve your goals with Risevest
Now that you have created your goal-based plan on Rise, here are a few tips to help you tick them off your list by the end of the year:
- Start early: The earlier you invest, the more time your money has to grow. By starting early, you can take advantage of the power of compound interest and potentially reach your goals more quickly.
- Set realistic goals: It’s important to set challenging but achievable goals. Setting unrealistic goals can lead to disappointment and may discourage you from continuing to invest.
- Stay focused: It’s easy to get sidetracked or lose motivation when working towards a long-term goal. To stay on track, it’s essential to regularly review your progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Be flexible: Life can be unpredictable, and it’s important to be flexible and willing to adapt your plan as your needs and circumstances change. For example, if you experience a major life event, such as a job loss or a significant change in income, you may need to adjust your investment strategy.
- Seek professional advice: If you’re unsure about your goals or how to achieve them, consider seeking the advice of a financial advisor. Risevest holds monthly investment club meetings, in-house financial sessions, and virtual meetings to help you better understand your finances and where you’re headed.