Your Rise virtual dollar card is now available on your Rise app! To ensure you get the best experience, here are some important things you need to know about your virtual card:
- Your card exists only in digital form. You can use it for online transactions wherever a Mastercard is accepted. When making purchases or payments on supported websites, simply enter the virtual card details, including the card number, expiration date, and security code.
- You can fund your card up to $10,000 each month. Once you’ve funded up to this limit, you won’t be able to add additional funds to your card until the following month. You can also spend up to $10,000 total on the card each month, and up to $2,500 per transaction.
- Your card is designed for online transactions only and does not support cash withdrawals from ATMs or physical transactions at point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
- The funds in your card are secure, as we implement robust security measures to protect user accounts and transactions. This includes encryption, two-factor authentication, and monitoring for suspicious activities.
- We charge a one-time $1 card creation fee, a $1 card funding fee every time you fund, a monthly $1 maintenance fee (provided the card has performed at least one successful debit transaction that month) and a transaction fee of 1% (minimum of $1 and maximum of $5).
- We do not charge you any fee when a transaction declines, but if it is declined thrice in a row, your card will be deactivated.
- If you delete your card, your transaction details will be retained on our backend until every pending transaction has been settled.
If you have any questions or concerns with your card, our team is always ready to assist. You can reach out to us through our in-app chat, email, Twitter, Instagram or call us via phone at +234 818 71 47405 and +234 912 296 4245.
Love and returns,
The Rise team.