As a University student, this is the best time for you to start taking care of your finances. This is because you probably have the least financial responsibility at this point, (i.e not paying rent, utility bills etc).
It is also important for you to start investing now because investing is really more about how long you have money invested than how much you actually invested, that’s where compound growth comes in.
Let’s introduce the Rise Student Ambassador Program….
This program is about a community of brilliant and influential students across universities who will act as Rise ambassadors by promoting Rise and financial literacy while making money through referrals.
As a Rise student ambassador you must be;
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD or any program lasting a minimum of 1 year
- Passionate about financial literacy
- An active member of student groups and clubs at the university
- Be a creative thinker and have good event management skills
- A Rise user
Your responsibilities as a student ambassador include;
- Committing at least 6 months to the program
- Committing at least 1 hour a week for meetings or training from Rise
- Collect feedback to help Rise improve it’s offerings
- Promote Rise through online and offline channels
- Check-in with the program lead on a periodic basis
Becoming a Rise Student Ambassador comes with certain benefits such as;
- Earning passive income by making referrals
- Enhancing development by improving on your leadership, marketing and communications skills
- Access to internship opportunities with Rise
- Learn about the Rise culture and have access to mentorship by experts at Rise
- Access to Rise events and training
- Branded Merchandise and other Rise swag materials.
- Early Access to Rise Wealth Building Features
This program is open to all universities in Nigeria.
Rise provides a stress-free way to build up your wealth and the best time to get started is now. Get started by filling this form.
Join the Rise Telegram Community
If you have enquiries, mail us at [email protected]